Saturday 15 June 2013

Think Pink

Lately I've been wondering if Theo, our gentle giant, has an obsession with the colour pink.

The first time I noticed was when I recently shifted some furniture around. I have 2 large bean bags and the dark blue one has been in the living room all the time and Theo enjoys sleeping on it. However, as soon as brought the pink one through he stopped sleeping on the blue one and now prefers to sleep on the pink one. He does look pretty fabulous on it to be fair:


The second thing that has made me wonder is his sudden increase in wanting to play. When he arrived he did prefer the little feather boa on a string as a toy but wasn't too fussed about play. As I've said before, he's more concerned with kibbles and cuddles.

However, the other day I got a pink version of the toy out because the other one had pretty much lost its feathers. He went mental for it! His little eyes lit up in excitement seeing it in the packet, he was meowing and pawing up my leg trying to get at it as I unwrapped it and then... well I don't think I've ever seen Theo run before! He chased and chased and chased until he was pooped bless him. Ever since then he's been really playful and loves chasing the pink feather boa.

No comments:

Post a Comment